June 18, 2010

Fun Art Fridays: Cheeseburger & Fries!


Move over Cholesterol. Stand aside Trans Fats. Here comes Frankie French Fry and Charlie Cheeseburger in the next Fast Food sensation... Artery-Clogging Action Time!

These guys are the result of another fun exercise I did for the Design-A-Character group over on Deviant Art. The idea of this challenge was to design a character based off of a food item -- in this case I chose my favorite "bad-for-you" meal, a cheeseburger and fries! Mmmmmmmmmm…

The above image is a shot of my dynamic duo racing into action! Below are my WIPs of both Charlie Cheeseburger and Frankie French Fry's initial designs. I created Charlie first, then decided to design Frankie -- because what’s a burger without the fries, right? Anyway, hope you like these dudes. ;)




Is anyone else getting hungry all of a sudden? =P


Copyright © Joe Costantini


No comments: