October 22, 2009

SweetIM: Mark's Halloween Characters

Instead of posting a SweetIM video this week, I've decided to share the original designs I created for the batch of Halloween animations that just launched.

It's no secret that I enjoy all things creepy and evil when it comes to my taste in art. So, after the scripts were finalized for the Halloween animations, I was asked to sketch up some designs for the characters. I played with different shapes and went for stylized, sleek designs. Ultimately, although everyone liked them, they didn't jive with the client's target audience. So, I handed them off to Sarah to give them a cute makeover to match her designs from the first batch. My designs have been tucked away ever since, just waiting to be used for future projects. I'm sure you'll see them again someday.





Copyright © Two Animators! LLP

No comments: