February 05, 2010

Fun Art Fridays: Angry Dino!


Here’s another critter concept I recently drew… well, maybe he’s more of a monster than a critter. In any case, the original sketch of this bad boy (see below) was one of numerous proposed styles we came up with for a recent client project. This particular look wasn’t chosen, but instead of letting him disappear into the vast cavern of my unused sketches, I decided to have some fun and try painting him. My peeps know I normally like to ink my art, but I’m trying to expand my horizons a bit. So here you have it… one angry dinosaur digitally painted in Photoshop, sans any ink lines.

I think he turned out pretty sweet! I’ll definitely be playing around with more digital painting in the future, so stay tuned… ;)




Copyright © Two Animators! LLP


No comments: