September 25, 2009

Fun Art Fridays: The Thundercats' Snarf


Welcome the Thundercat’s comical sidekick, Snarf!

Originally I was going to include Snarf with Lion-O -- considering he's technically Lion-O's protector -- but once I started sketching him I dug the pose so much I decided he could stand on his own. Plus, Snarf has become something of an icon to me… I mean, who hasn’t used his name as a phrase? “Snarf, Snarf!” I’d say I use it at least once daily. ;)

Snarf is part of a larger Thundercats team drawing I'm doing for fun. Figured I’d post each character as I finish, then the whole image once it's done. Be sure to also check out my takes on Lion-O, Panthro, and Cheetara if you haven’t already!

Until next time... "Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"


Illustration © Joe Costantini

No comments: